U.P. Chemistry Alumni Foundation Educational Assistance Fund:
Interested applicants kindly send your requirements to:
1. Must be of junior or senior level standing in the B.Sc. Chemistry program .
2. Must have good scholastic performance from AY 2021-2022.
3. Must not belong to Brackets C, D, or E of the the UP Socialized Tuition System.
4. Must not have been subject of any disciplinary action.
PhP 25,000 per semester. No liquidation required.
1. Signed letter of request to the Director of the Institute of Chemistry, Dr. Len Herald V. Lim
2. Recommendation letter from instructor or thesis adviser.